Wednesday, June 29, 2016

I'm Back! - Wolf Trap Summer 2016

After a two year absence, it feels so good to be Back at Wolf Trap once again! Since I was in LA last summer, I was unable to work at the Trap and I recently just came back from being abroad in New Zealand for a semester. But fortunately I have been given the opportunity to return to Wolf Trap and I couldn't be more excited! I can't wait to watch such a variety of artists come to this wonderful venue while also making the experience enjoyable for everyone. Just like two summers ago, I will be updating this blog with all the amazing artists I will see over the next seven weeks. I'll give a little background on each one and then give a little review of the show and my favorite parts of the performance. I'm back as a lawn usher so you might get some weather reports every once in a while too. While there are a couple repeat artists from two years ago, most of them are new so there will be lots to write about! I truly am lucky to be back in this wonderful position and I hope you all like the posts!

I'm VERY looking forward to more shows in the future!

Derek


This was me two summers ago! Updated pic to come soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top 10 Shows - 2018

As another season at Wolf Trap comes to a close for me, I always enjoy reflecting back on the great shows I've seen this summer. Each on...